Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Outfit Challenge: Fangirl Chic

Despite staying at home with a headache today, Marijke and I went ahead with the outfit challenge, which today was Fangirl Chic as chosen by me. 

I already sent a quick pic of me in bed in my Game of Thrones House Stark t-shirt, Winter IS Coming after all. But I did get fully dressed later in the day, continuing along the same theme. 


It is a warm week here in Galway so an airy skirt was the perfect companion to my House Targaryen T-Shirt (detail shot below). I like that the colours are very autumnal, a perfect look for this time of year. 
No detail shot of hair and make-up this time as I went without war paint today. But as a bonus, here is a close-up of our new little kitten Merlin instead!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment