Thursday, August 1, 2013

Another triumphant return...

..To my blog!

It has been 3,5 months since I last sat down to write anything. Hopefully I will be back on track from today.

Quite a lot has happened since writing last:
- I got made a permanent member of staff at work. Job security isn't exactly common at present so I am pleased. Of course I am spending my money ten times over in my head. I can finally save for New-Zealand!
- Through an arrangement at work, I have gotten back in the saddle! I have taken 5 horse riding classes so far. I want to take more but with a different equestrian centre as I recently discovered the one I am currently riding with associates with foxhunting, a disgusting "sport". This weekend we are visiting an alternative centre. My newfound love for equines is also taking me to Dublin next week for the biggest showjumping event in Ireland. More on that when I return! Last but not least some of my neighbours are horsies and great posers for my art! Check them out!
- Potentially as a result from horse riding, my lower back problems have gotten considerably worse. This means that I may just have to become a Pilates person to toughen up my core. Nothing wrong with that I suppose, I don't mind looking better.

Gods, I'm ranting. I'll come back when I have my head together.

No comments:

Post a Comment